Press brake bending has never been easier
*joining our maintenance plan.
- Frame produced in Italy by Gasparini,, accurately dimensioned through FEA
- Bosch-Rexroth hydraulic valve block, pump and valves
- Heidenhain linear optical encoder with 1-µm resolution
- Bosch linear bearings, Gudel racks and pinions
- Panasonic brushless motors and drives
- Ram speed 200 mm/s (~8 in/s), X-axis speed 500 mm/s (~20 in/s)
- DSP-AP laser safety: lowered speed change point and auto-blanking for box bending
- 4 axes Y1Y2-X-R, with 6-axes option adding Z1-Z2
- Manual or pneumatic upper and lower clampings
- Customizable daylight and stroke
- Updated design
- New coded security doors
- High-gloss anti-dirt water-based paint
- Delem DA-58T or Cybelec ModEva Pac CNC
- Graphic programming
- 15" high-resolution wide touch-screen monitor
- Automatic bending sequence calculation
- Collision detection
- Real-time crowning ACSG1
- Stand-By and inverter motor drive
- LaserLine and wireless foot pedal
- Offline PC software
- Oil and electrical cabinet heating and cooling
- Priority service and TeleLink remote assistance
If you are looking for a tough and simple press brake, Gasparini X-Press Easy is the answer. It's the ideal machine for the most common processes without forgoing Italian manufacturing and high-quality components.
The new X-Press Easy is designed and produced in Italy, from the same people and with the same machines used to produce the X-Press, the high-end machine from which the Easy is derived. X-Press Easy has what it takes to win over those who want a fast return on investment without lowering production quality.
Contact us with the form below or call +39 (0)422 835800.